Red Maple Leaf Necklace
These beautiful necklaces feature an iridescent copper maple leaf on an antique brass chain. The process of making these divine necklaces starts with collecting natural leaves from the forest floor. Each leaf is then dried and coated in copper to preserve its natural shape.
- Maple leaves; iridescent copper plating; nickel-free.
- Since our pendants are made from real leaves, no two are the same.
- Approximate size: 1-2 inches
- Signature lobster clasp closure.
- See our necklace size guide to find the perfect length, or consider purchasing an additional chain.
- Designed and made in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Need help? Check out our FAQs for information on materials, product care, and more.
Add gift wrapping to your order.
The necklaces are each unique and gorgeous. Delivery was faster than expected and packed to arrive safely.
I LOVE this necklace. The colour is beautiful. Sits really nicely. I highly recommend it. It makes me feel very connected to nature.
The Red Maple Leaf Necklace is a quintessential piece of fall jewellery! I have worn the necklace several times and receive a compliment each time. The colour is unique and the way it catches the light is amazing! I also like the subdued bronze chain as it highlights the beauty of the leaf itself. Excellent craftsmanship! Ordering easy and shipping fast. I will continue to support this quality Canadian jewellery maker!
The colours on the Maple Leaf are very brilliant. I am very excited to wear it next time I need to go out, which during this pandemic is not very often.